Listed below are opportunities for gardeners and producers to learn new tools, tips, and techniques. Also, see the EVENTS list on the ISU Master Gardener website.
Iowa Turfgrass Conference (virtual)
- January 19 - 21, 2021
- Iowa Turfgrass Office (515) 635-0306
Iowa Specialty Producers Conference (virtual)
- January 19-20, 2021
- This virtual conference is a joint gathering of the Iowa Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association and the Iowa Wine Growers Association.
Great Plains Growers Conference (virtual)
- February 12 – 13, 2021
- The Great Plains Growers Conference is an educational opportunity for commercial fruit, vegetable, cut flower, and honey bee producers from Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and other Midwest states. Early bird registration ends January 15.
Siouxland Garden Show (webinar series)
- February 19 to March 26, 2021
- Webinars will be offered by Siouxland Garden Show each Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., from Friday, February 19 through March 26.
Shade Tree Short Course (virtual)
- February 22 to 26, 2021
- Participants in the virtual Shade Tree Short Course can attend morning sessions on each day of STSC Week. Much of the conference content will be recorded and available to STSC attendees for 30 days following the event.
Iowa Arboretum Spring Fever Symposium (webinar)
- April 6, 2021, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- This year’s Symposium is a webinar by Karen Chapman on ideas for gardens and budgets of all sizes.
Links to this article are strongly encouraged, and this article may be republished without further permission if published as written and if credit is given to the author, Horticulture and Home Pest News, and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach. If this article is to be used in any other manner, permission from the author is required. This article was originally published on January 8, 2021. The information contained within may not be the most current and accurate depending on when it is accessed.