Plant samples with the following problems have been received by the Plant Disease Clinic recently:
- Botrytis gray mold on greenhouse geranium and tomato
- Diplodia tip blight of Austrian pine
- Dothistroma needle blight of Austrian pine
- Edema on greenhouse geranium
- Pine wilt of Scots and Austrian pine
- Rhizosphaera needle cast of spruce
- Septoria leaf spot on turfgrass
An Austrian pine sample with both Diplodia tip blight and Dothistroma needle blight.
Links to this article are strongly encouraged, and this article may be republished without further permission if published as written and if credit is given to the author, Horticulture and Home Pest News, and Iowa State University Extension and Outreach. If this article is to be used in any other manner, permission from the author is required. This article was originally published on April 18, 2007. The information contained within may not be the most current and accurate depending on when it is accessed.